Print Header
Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here

CAS - Existing Students

CAS - Existing Students


CAS (Tier 4 Visa Documentation)



If you require a student visa (or extension to your student visa) in order to remain in the United Kingdom as a student, you will need a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies Certificate (CAS). The Home Office requires the University to act as your Tier 4 immigration sponsor. If the University is able to act in this capacity, we will issue a CAS upon request.

Your CAS document will be sent by email, however you will still need to enter an address. This does not mean your document will be posted.

If you require a visa for travel purposes (not a Tier 4 student visa), you should instead request a Confirmation of Student Status Letter from the online store.

If you require a short-term study visit visa letter please contact for advice in the first instance.
Read More

How would you rate your experience today?

How can we contact you?

What could we do better?

   Change Code