Campus Eats Allowance
Campus Eats allows you to pre-pay for your campus food and drink. Make it simple to manage your finances by accessing your allowance on an app and using our top up service to add more funds anytime. You can spend at participating outlets across the Campus Retail outlets, Catered Halls and Bars.
Everyone can easily purchase this allowance and receive fantastic deals.
What is it?
• A balance to spend on Food & Drink using an app
• Load £25, £50, £100 or £300
• Available all year round with no expiry date
Who is it for?
· Catered and non-catered students (parents can purchase on their behalf if they have their student ID number and email address)
· Staff (for personal spending)
· Departments (purchased using a project code)
What are my perks?
• 10% off nominated food and drinks at selected cafes and bars. See website for more details
• 10% discount for non-catered students and staff, when purchasing breakfast, brunch, and dinner in catered halls
• One-off promotions such as 15% discount in library cafes over the exam period
• Entry into bi-monthly prize draws (excludes department accounts)
How can I pay?
• Debit, credit card or Paypal for catered students, non-catered students and staff (for personal spending)
· Departments can pay using a project code, you will be presented with an additional form to complete)
Please note you can only apply once you have your university email address and your student ID (staff will need their university username)
Enquiries: For all enquiries please contact the Catering finance Team: [email protected]
+44 (0)115 95 14148
+44 (0) 115 74 84997
+44(0) 115 95 14898
· Excludes alcohol,toiletries, stationery, tobacco, medicines and merchandise
· Credits will appear in your account within 2 working days of the order being placed
£50 top up package
£100 top up package
£25 top up package
£300 top up package