The QOF (Quality and Outcomes Framework) Data Quality audit tool has been developed to improve practices' QOF achievements by ensuring that practice prevalence is correct and boosting achievement in difficult to obtain indicators.
This audit tool has the potential to generate your practice additional unclaimed income.
The price of £120 includes VAT at 20% and the licence is only valid per QOF year, i.e. up to 31st March 2017.
Through use of QOF Data Quality you can increase the value of your QOF points by identifying patients who may have been coded incorrectly (or in some cases not coded at all). You can then correctly code these patients, maximising your QOF points as well as patient care.
This audit tool covers the following nine clinical areas:
- atrial fibrillation
- peripheral arterial disease
- chronic obstructive pulmonary diease
- chronic heart disease
- learning disabilities
- chronic kidney disease
This audit tool can help practices by:
- generating lists of patients for the nine clinical areas (above) and providing relevant information to help clinicians to confirm or exclude diagnosis
- helping to establish a more accurate prevalence rate within their practice population and ensure that all appropriate patients are included on the practice disease register
- maximising QOF achievement and therefore payment under QOF
- identifying patients with expired exception codes for review
- identifying patients who may be missed from QOF registers (where non-QOF codes have been used)
The QOF Data Quality audit is usually only available as part of full PRIMIS Hub membership. See 'Become a member' for more information.
If you are unable to purchase via card please email email@example.com and your order will be manually processed and invoiced.
Terms and Conditions
- licenced users must be basic members of PRIMIS Hub
- purchase of the audit tool does not include any email or telephone support or access to any other audits or benefits associated with PRIMIS Hub full membership