The main focus for this audit tool is heroin dependence: it is the only one of the illegal drugs to have prescription substitutes available, and therefore, the only one to bring the users into contact with primary care.
The price of £108.00 includes VAT at 20% and is for one 12 month licence.
This audit tool enables practices to examine their recording and quality of care for this group of people; for example, testing for blood-borne virus infection and Hepatitis B immunisation.
Data from this audit tool can be submitted to CHART Online.
The audit tool can help practices by:
- enabling practices to audit their management of patient care including the prescribing of a substitute medication, hepatitis B and hepatitis C testing and immunisation, HIV testing and patient outcomes
- being particularly useful to practices located in areas with a high drug problem
- helping practices and CCGs benchmark their data locally against peer sets and nationally using CHART Online
The Heroin Misue audit tool is usually only available as part of full PRIMIS Hub membership. See 'Become a member' for more information.
If you are unable to purchase via card please email firstname.lastname@example.org and your order will be manually processed and invoiced.
Terms and Conditions
- licenced users must be basic members of PRIMIS Hub
- purchase of the audit tool does not include any email or telephone support or access to any other audits or benefits associated with PRIMIS Hub full membership