CCGs and GP practices searching for a way to assess the quality of general practice data and compare results to other practices and CCGs can now make use of a new data quality audit tool from PRIMIS.
The PRIMIS Data Quality Indicators (PDQI) tool provides meaningful data in an easy-to-interpret format, offering wide-ranging benefits to practices and CCGs, such as benchmarking, planning and developing strategies for improving data quality.
The price of £198.00 includes VAT at 20% and is for one 12 month licence.
The audit tool looks at indicators within four dimensions of data. These dimensions cover ten topics with a total of over 60 clinical indicators.
The four dimensions in PDQI are:
- Diagnosis Information
- Significant Information
- Detailed Information
- Inappropriate Information
PDQI is an invaluable method of highlighting issues and can help CCGs and practices understand the root causes of poor quality data, so such errors are not repeated. PDQI represents significant added value over alternative means of practice data assessment as it includes documentation, easy upload to view the results instantly online (within PRIMIS Hub) and integrates with other PRIMIS tools that can help rectify any issues that are identified.
Practice benefits include
- increased confidence in your practice data
- benchmarking against other practices within the same CCG
- easily identify trends in data quality across your practice
- see improvements in data quality over time
- provides supporting evidence for reporting, assessment and other quality initiatives
CCG benefits include
- rank GP practices in your area by the quality of their data
- can be used to develop a data quality strategy and to target resources
- easily identify trends across GP practices in your area
- enables effective commissioning decisions
- PDQI query library (MIQUEST)
- PDQI Analysis and Interpretation Guide
- CHART Online: Practice Report
- CHART Online: CCG Reports
- CHART: Summary sheet, patient-level datasheet and graphical views
The PDQI audit tool is usually only available as part of full PRIMIS Hub membership. See 'Become a member' for more information.
If you are unable to purchase via card please email firstname.lastname@example.org and your order will be manually processed and invoiced.
Terms and Conditions
- licenced users must be basic members of PRIMIS Hub
- purchase of the audit tool does not include any email or telephone support or access to any other audits or benefits associated with PRIMIS Hub full membership