The Data Quality for Commissioning audit tool looks at the recording quality of referral data, high cost investigations, outpatient activity and emergency admissions and discharges. It also provides an overview of how many patients in a practice have conditions such as diabetes, asthma, coronary heart disease and hypertension, enabling comparisons to be made across a local area.
The price of £120.00 includes VAT at 20% and is for one 12 month licence.
This audit tool can help practices by:
- using this tool to check the quality of their data and if necessary, make changes to the way they record their patient information. For instance, if practices are correctly recording data on emergency admissions and discharges, they can start to identify patients that are frequently admitted to hospital as emergencies and look at whether better care pathways could decrease those admissions. This is just one example where using this tool from PRIMIS could help to reduce costs
This audit tool can help CCGs by:
- identifying how GP practices are recording data items important for commissioning, using CHART Online to target areas for improvement to meet their recording requirements. This is of particular importance where CCGs and CSUs are using data from general practice within their business intelligence software
- ensuring that data are of good quality and reliable for use to inform decision making
Data from this audit tool can be submitted to CHART Online .
The Data Quality for Commissioning audit tool is usually only available as part of full PRIMIS Hub membership. See 'Become a member' for more information.
If you are unable to purchase via card please email firstname.lastname@example.org and your order will be manually processed and invoiced.
Terms and Conditions
- licenced users must be basic members of PRIMIS Hub
- purchase of the audit tool does not include any email or telephone support or access to any other audits or benefits associated with PRIMIS Hub full membership