Use of the Casefinder within this audit tool will help practices to identify all those patients who are potentially missing a diagnostic code for coeliac disease.
The price of £60.00 includes VAT at 20% and is for one 12 month licence.
Coeliac disease is an autoimmune disease that involves a heightened immunological response to ingested gluten in genetically susceptible people. It was originally believed to be uncommon but population based studies show that it is much more prevalent than previously thought. It affects approximately 1 in every 100 people in the UK.
The aim of this audit tool is to report upon the level of care being offered to patients with coeliac disease and identify key aspects relating to accurate diagnosis. The audit criteria is based upon the guidance within NICE clinical guideline 86 – coeliac disease.
This audit tool can can help practices by:
- identifying patients who are at risk of developing coeliac disease and would benefit from screening
- identifying patients with a diagnosis code for irritable bowel disease who have not been screened for coeliac disease
- providing a dashboard view that is easy to read and gives a graphical 'snapshot' of patient care
The Coeliac Disease audit tool is usually only available as part of full PRIMIS Hub membership. See 'Become a member' for more information.
If you are unable to purchase via card please email email@example.com and your order will be manually processed and invoiced.
Terms and Conditions
- licenced users must be basic members of PRIMIS Hub
- purchase of the audit tool does not include any email or telephone support or access to any other audits or benefits associated with PRIMIS Hub full membership