The Casefinder audit tool has a data quality focus allowing practices to efficiently identify patients who may not have an appropriate diagnosis code in their records, or signpost practices to patients who may be at risk of developing a particular disease or condition in the future.
The price of £120.00 includes VAT at 20% and is for one 12 month licence.
This audit tool can help practices by:
- helping to increase QOF points through identification of patients that should be added to a QOF disease register
- looking at the three clinical areas of:
- peripheral arterial disease
Please note the following PRIMIS audit tools can also help practices with their case finding activities:
- Coeliac Disease
- PRIMIS Data Quality Indicators (PDQI)
The Casefinder audit tool is usually only available as part of full PRIMIS Hub membership. See 'Become a member' for more information.
If you are unable to purchase via card please email email@example.com and your order will be manually processed and invoiced.
Terms and Conditions
- licenced users must be basic members of PRIMIS Hub
- purchase of the audit tool does not include any email or telephone support or access to any other audits or benefits associated with PRIMIS Hub full membership