Booklets produced by the five teams of the AHRC-funded Languages, Myths and Finds project.
Available as a set of five at £15.00 or purchased individually at £4.00 each.
Price includes VAT, postage & packaging.
- Viking Myths and Rituals on the Isle of Man, ed. Leszek Gardela and Carolyne Larrington
- The Vikings in Lewis, ed. Brittany Schorn and Judy Quinn
- The Vikings in Munster, ed. Tom Birkett and Christina Lee
- The Vikings in Cleveland, ed. Heather O'Donoghue and Pragya Vohra
- Viking Age Dublin: Walking Trail and Activity Book, by Rosalind Bonte, Eleanor Jackson, Maria Teresa Ramandi, Elizabeth Ashman Rowe, Rebecca Boyd and Erin Goeres
For enquiries please contact email@example.com