Day led by Dr. Peter Hoare:
o 27 years experience as an A-level Chemistry teacher
o 22 years experience as a marker for a major Examining Board
• Focus on reviewing perceived “difficult” topics
• Exam hints & tips provided
• Opportunity to practice examination style questions which illustrate key points
• Interactive using electronic voting handsets – “zappers”
• Handbook of detailed notes for each participant
Lecture Theatre X2
School of Chemistry
University of Nottingham
Start time: 10:00
End time: 16:00
Please note that participants will need to provide their own transport to and from the venue, and will also need to provide their own lunch; there are catering establishments on campus to purchase food and drink.
Please note some topics may be subject to change.
Preparing for your summer A2 Examinations
o Carbonyl compounds
o Born-Haber cycles
o Electrode potentials
Further Inorganic Chemistry
o Transition metals
o Complex ions
o Chemical periodicity
Booking extended until 6pm May 1st 2017.