A letter for banks to confirm your address and course details, and that you are a registered student at the University of Nottingham. For use when opening a student bank account.
When opening a student bank account, you may be asked to provide proof that you are a student at the University of Nottingham.
Letter information - please read before ordering:
- A bank letter will confirm your address and course details, and that you are a registered student at the University.
- Please provide the full address of the bank you wish to open an account with, as the banks require us to address letters directly to them.
- You are able to request a maximum of one letter.
- Please check the accuracy of your address details on your portal before ordering, as the bank will require these details on your letter. If your address is incomplete this will cause a delay with your letter.
- Please note that if the room number of your Hall of Residence is not on your Student Record, we will amend this on your behalf.
- Santander on University Park campus will open your account with your student card - you will not need a letter for this bank.
Please note: if you choose to collect your document from a Student Service Centre it must be collected within 6 weeks. Documents not collected within 6 weeks will be destroyed.
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org