Print Header
Hi, you are logged in as , if you are not , please click here

Educational Psychologist's Assessment

If you require formal assessment of your Specific Learning Difficulties, whether this is your first assessment or an update of an earlier one, you will be referred to an educational psychologist. We will then arrange an assessment with one of our highly experienced chartered psychologists.

To make an appointment please contact Academic Support on 0115 9514400 or email

Further information can be found at the Academic Support website.

Please note: You may only purchase an Educational Psychologist’s Assessment once you have discussed this with one the of tutors from Academic Support.

Educational Psychologist's Assessment

Male student studying

EPA booking



An educational psychologist’s assessment, often referred to as a formal assessment, provides you with a detailed explanation of your specific learning difficulties and some suggestions about how to work with them. It also gives you access to extra time in your examinations and is acceptable as evidence if you want to apply for Disabled Students’ Allowances (DSAs).

The educational psychologists who work with us are well qualified and used to working with university students.
Read More

How would you rate your experience today?

How can we contact you?

What could we do better?

   Change Code